Graduated May 2007
Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA; B.S. in Mathematical Sciences, Cum Laude
Majors: Mathematics [Pi Mu Epsilon, Math Honor Society]&
Computer Science [with Honors]
GPA: In Majors: 3.64 – Overall: 3.5; Dean’s List in Fall 2005, Fall 2006, Spring 2007
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
October 2008 – to – Present
Edward Enterprises Limited, Fairfax, VA
Founder, Web Developer, Technical Consultant
- Security expert guest appearances on Enterprise-Features.com and Cyber Hood Watch Radio.
- Built Calvin and Hobbes Search which have serviced over 300,000 unique visitors and been featured on Neatorama, ReadWriteWeb, BuzzFeed and Fark.
- Third-party service integration includes TinyMCE, MediaWiki, Wordpress, jQuery, Zend, Googe APIs (Maps, Web Fonts, Charts) and Authorize.net.
January 2009 – to – December 2012
SOLERS, Arlington, VA
- Obtained TS/SCI security clearance working on systems for the Department of Defense.
- Built emergency solution for Security Test & Evaluation (ST&E) documentation generation.
- Experience with: Eclipse, Spring, Maven, Ant, Mule ESB, Tomcat, JSP, Liferay, SoapUI, SSL, ExtJS, PostgreSQL, OpenSSO, XSLT, XML schemas, SVN, Bamboo, JIRA and Confluence.
- Lead developer for a stand-alone application that supports the integration of DoD C2 applications with the DISA-hosted Joint User Messaging (JUM) service.
Summer 2006 and June 2007
– to – January 2009
TRAVELERS, Hartford, CT
IT Leadership Development Program and IT Intern in Claim Systems
- Supervised a team of roughly 15 interns as President of the intern website development.
- Provided tech support for GPS unit and software installations for appraiser tracking.
- Worked with legacy code involving: IMS, DB2, JCL and other mainframe work.
Spring 2005 – to – Spring 2007
MUHLENBERG COLLEGE, Allentown, PA
- Help Desk Technician at Office of IT, performing variety of hardware and software repairs.
- Certified tutoring services for Calculus I & II, Computer Science and GRE math.
- Improved two graduate school applicants’ GRE math scores by 200 points each.
- Developed mobile and accessible interfaces for online survey systems in preparation for open-source CMS Moodle under advisor Dr. Clifton Kussmaul.
- Presented and published research results in CCSCNE conference at the College of Holy Cross.
HOBBIES & INTERESTS
- Former President of College Democrats and the Computer Science Club at Muhlenberg College
- Licenses/Endorsements: Private Pilot, Motorcycle, SCUBA
- First Degree Black Belt in Ken Po
- Performed in 15 and Assistant Directed 1 Shows through various Connecticut Theater groups
- Baseball, Skiing, Skydiving, Computer Game Development